We are proud of being the biggest dental practice in Borehamwood and surrounding areas in terms of NHS dental treatments, with fantastic customer care and exceptional services. Our experienced dentists will initially examine the general health of your teeth and gum in your free consultation session, and decide which treatments would be appropriate and suitable for you. After listening to your goals and desires, the right treatment is selected and a procedure plan is developed.
We always priories our patients’ oral health and safety, and ensure all our treatments, regardless of general or cosmetic procedures, are safe as well as effective. The results of our treatments have and continue to surprise many our smile gallery demonstrates some of the fantastic results achieved through our excellent procedures. We accept patients coming from all areas, and many patients from neighbouring areas, such as Watford, St Albans, Hertfordshire and other areas in north London have selected us as their trusted dental care service provider. With our wide range of treatments, there is a solution to all dental concerns. Nothing is out of reach; restore your smile and functionality of your teeth today!
Who is eligible for fully funded NHS treatments?
- Under 18 years olds
- Age under 19 years olds who are in full-time education
- Pregnant women or those who have had a baby within 12 months of start of the treatment
- If you are under certain support schemes such as jobseeker’s allowance, income-related employment and support allowance, income support or pension credit guarantee.
- HC2 certificate holders
- HC3 certificate holders may not pay for all their dental procedures
- Ask our staff for more information on who is eligible for NHS dental treatments.